Thursday 31 May 2012

My ESSENTIALS Experience


I got first introduced to USANA by my former co-league who is an architect. I can't say that I'm a vitamin freak but I've been taking multivitamins since college. My auntie, whose a nurse has gotten me into taking vitamins and never missed in sending me supplies until now. When my co-league informed me about USANA ESSENTIALS I got really interested and excited to try the product based on what it claimed as being the top rated multivitamins currently in the market, so I purchased one for me to try. Though I still have two full bottles of my regular supplies from my aunt, I immediately stopped using those and started taking essentials. And I must say in as early a 5 days of taking essentials I immediately felt the effects that essentials claimed it could give. Ive had better quality sleep, most of the time I only get to have sleep of less than 8 hours which  makes me so sleepy during the day while I'm at work. But with the essentials I feel good every morning and not feeling sleepy the whole day through. Secondly, is better bowel movement(pardon to those who are squeamish of hearing about poop hehehe) anyway, ever since I have had problem with my bowel movement  i do have frequent trip  to toilet and the bad part is my poop is all liquidy most of the time but all that changed, I've had regular bowel movement since taking ESSENTIALS and my poop is no longer liquidy nor too hard it's just right consistency. And of course added energy, I no Longer feel sleepy during work. I'm really thankful of finding USANA and probably this will be my vitamins for life :-) thanks USANA for a very good product

No comments:

Post a Comment